Earlier this week, Electric Cloud announced the immediate availability of the ElectricAccelerator Visual Studio Integration v4.0. For any user of ElectricAccelerator in a Visual Stuio environment, this new release contains a number of significant usability and performance enhancing capabilities:
- Visual Studio IDE Integration
Major modernization of the ElectricAccelerator Visual Studio IDE integration, significantly enhancing configuration and usage for any developer looking to accelerate their Visual Studio based builds.
- Toolchain Virtualization
The Toolchain Virtualization feature allows ElectricAccelerator to virtualize and distribute the Visual Studio toolchain from the build client, hence eliminating the need for agent-side configuration of the Visual Studio environment and dramatically simplifying initial setup of an ElectricAccelerator deployment in a Visual Studio environment.
- Improved default settings for enhanced performance out-of the box
For reference, below are a couple of screenshots from the new Visual Studio IDE Integration:
Latest posts by David Rosen (see all)
- Delivering the “Smarts” to the Smart Car – Watch the Webinar Replay - September 25, 2014
- IoT and Industry 4.0 are Driving Multi-Domain Continuous Delivery - September 8, 2014
- VMworld 2014: The Enterprise DevOps Cloud – Unlocking the Cloud for Dev, Test and Ops - August 26, 2014