How do you balance the need to “go fast” with the need to test everything to deliver high-quality software?
Yesterday on #c9d9 we talked all about testing:
- How much testing is enough?
- What kind of testing should you invest in?
- How can you make testing faster?
- And where do you start if you wanted to make sure all your builds are green?
Watch the Replay of the episode:
This episode features:
Parasoft Evangelist, expert in creating secure, defect-free software via Service Virtualization, Cloud/API Testing, and Development Testing.
@CodeCurmudgeon | blog.parasoft.com ; codecurmudgeon.com
Flo is the CTO and co-founder at Codeship, a hosted continuous delivery service. He’s passionate about immutable infrastructure and helping teams build more productive processes.
@flomotlik | flomotlik.me blog.codeship.com
Software engineer for ClassDojo, an Educational Technology start-up in San Francisco. Gregg is interested in open source software, APIs, craftsmanship and Continuous Delivery.
@GreggCaines | caines.ca
Trevor is the Co-founder & chief scientist at @Logentries, log management & analytics made easy. Irish, software engineer. PhD, @UCDDublin alumnus.
@trevparsons | blog.logentries.com/
On the Next Episode of Continuous Discussions:
Join us on Tuesday, January February 3rd, at 10am PST, when we’ll be talking about CI Best Practices.
This episode will feature:
Ivan is a software engineer working for HERE, a Nokia business in Berlin. He is a software craftsman, functional programming enthusiast, in love with life.
@ikusalic | www.ikusalic.com/blog/
Principal developer at Box UK. Jon delivers complex projects such as faceted search solutions, API integrations and data aggregation systems for a wide variety of international clients.
@h00zf1sh | www.boxuk.com/blog/
Michael has been straddling the world of Dev and Ops, now working remotely with teams across the world to help improve their workflows.
Ron’s passion is for profitable software development. He has been programming computers for decades and over the last 15 years has worked as a Development Manager, Agile Coach, Trainer, Extreme Programmer, XP Coach and Lean Entrepreneur.
@rquartel | icode-rquartel.blogspot.com/
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) is a bi-weekly series. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- Are You Talking To Me? ChatOps and The Rise of Conversation-Driven DevOps - March 29, 2017
- How Electric Cloud Helps Companies Release Software Faster, and Safer: Watch My Video Interview with TMC.net - December 16, 2016
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast: Episode 59 – Year-End Special: DevOps Trends, Predictions & New Year Resolutions - December 13, 2016