We know that your software delivery pipeline is complex, and that it is comprised of A LOT of tools. You probably want to be able to orchestrate all of your tools – across your entire delivery pipeline – with one platform.
This enables you to:
- Support end-to-end automation of all your workflows
- Accelerate cycle times
- Improve infrastructure utilization
- Centrally manage all software artifacts
- Gain shared visibility and reporting of your entire release process, across teams and locations.
Watch this short video of a lightning-round product demo I gave at the recent DevOps Enterprise Summit. In the demo I show how ElectricFlow, and it’s underlying Orchestration platform, enables you to achieve:
End-to-end pipelines that seamlessly orchestrate third-party tools
High-level dashboards used to quickly pinpoint problem areas
Drill-down capabilities to easily troubleshoot and debug issues.
I use a real use case of one of our customers – Huawei – who wanted to manage their entire pipelines – from JIRA, SCM, Jenkins, Chef, Nagios, a bunch of testing tools and infrastructures – all with one solution.
Watch the video:
Latest posts by Tanay Nagjee (see all)
- Orchestrating ALL the things! Watch the Video of my Talk at #VelocityConf - December 9, 2015
- Coordinating IoT Software Releases - September 17, 2015
- DockerCon Hackathon: Continuous Dockery - July 8, 2015