Earlier this morning on #c9d9 we discussed how Mobile CI and CD is different:
- How consumer expectations and the release process into the App Store affect your CI pipeline?
- (and also: when will Apple enable developers to support true Continuous Delivery of their mobile apps?)
- How is testing for mobile different, and how the growth in testing cycles for the different target devices influences your processes, as well as the design of your application?
- How does your code review changes?
- What does Mobile have in common with Embedded and IoT development- and what can we learn from these processes to streamline our mobile app delivery?
- How should your CD pipelines take into consideration both the mobile front end and supporting backend services, and how do you coordinate those pipelines?
Watch the Replay of this episode:
This episode features:
Join us on December 15 to discuss best practices for using cloud resources (public, private and hybrid) throughout your delivery pipeline.
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) is a bi-weekly series. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- How Electric Cloud Helps Companies Release Software Faster, and Safer: Watch My Video Interview with TMC.net - December 16, 2016
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast: Episode 59 – Year-End Special: DevOps Trends, Predictions & New Year Resolutions - December 13, 2016
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast: Episode 58 – Standardizing and Scaling DevOps Across the Organization - December 6, 2016