Today on #c9d9 we talked about best practices for orchestrating enterprise software testing. Delivering software faster, but with lower quality, doesn’t help you win in the market.
What are some of the challenges and proven tips and patterns used to test critical software – across all the different supported platforms – quickly and efficiently?
- What does your test matrix look like?
- How do you define the pathway through your test cycle?
- How do you use automation and service virtualization?
- How do you manage test environments and data?
- How have your testing needs changed over time?
Watch the Replay of this episode:
This episode features:
Join us on January 26 to discuss best practices for measuring your DevOps transformation and CD efforts, and the metrics that matter for different stake holders throughout the software delivery pipeline (dev, ops, release managers, support, business owners, and more).
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) is a bi-weekly series. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Effective Pipeline Architecture: Patterns for DevOps Success - March 26, 2018
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 85: Pipeline Analytics and Insights - March 6, 2018
- NetEnt: Betting on DevOps - February 13, 2018