Automation is a critical component of DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
This morning on #c9d9 we discussed CD Automation and how you can apply Automation to accelerate release cycles, improve quality, safety and governance?
- What is the difference between Automation and Orchestration?
- Where should you begin your journey to introduce both?
- What tools should you use?
- How do you make it more efficient?
- What are the challenges and choke-points of CD pipelines, in terms of tooling, culture, visibility, control, and more?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
On the next episode of Continuous Discussions:
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) is a bi-weekly series. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- How Electric Cloud Helps Companies Release Software Faster, and Safer: Watch My Video Interview with TMC.net - December 16, 2016
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast: Episode 59 – Year-End Special: DevOps Trends, Predictions & New Year Resolutions - December 13, 2016
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast: Episode 58 – Standardizing and Scaling DevOps Across the Organization - December 6, 2016