On today’s episode of our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed best practices and actionable tips for mapping your DevOps implementation in the organization.
DevOps is a journey filled with continuous learning, experimentation, and improvement. Successful transformations require a shift in mindset, new tooling, and system-wide optimization of processes and practices. But where do you start?
- How to map out your DevOps implementation?
- What are some common pitfalls to avoid?
- What are some best practices and proven patterns for success?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
On the next episode of Continuous Discussions:
Episode 54: Our 3rd special episode with Gene Kim and the DOES16 speakers
Join us Tuesday, October 18, at 11:30am PT to hear from Gene Kim and some of the speakers at the upcoming DevOps Enterprise Summit in SF about tips and best practices for DevOps in large enterprises..
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
There’s nothing like learning from peers:
Join us at DOES16 – November 7-9 in San Francisco, CA – for 3 immersive days of all things DevOps.
Get Your Conference Ticket Now »
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Top 5 Takeaways from the 2017 State of DevOps Report - June 14, 2017
- Come join us – and SPEAK! – at DOES17 San Francisco! - April 26, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 67: Organizational Design for DevOps - April 25, 2017