DevOps Enterprise Summit San Francisco (DOES16) just ended last week — and what an amazing event it was!
While at the conference, some of our customers and speakers that presented at the show got a chance to sit down with Alan Shimel, from DevOps.com, for a quick interview.
Check out the clips below to learn a bit about what each speaker’s session was about, their take on DevOps and where the industry is heading, and some best practices and proven patterns they’ve identified for accelerating your own DevOps transformation.
In addition to the interviews, the recordings of the awesome talks by these speakers would be posted soon – so stay tuned!
Steve Brodie, CEO at Electric Cloud
- Steve’s DOES16 Talk: The Future of DevOps in the Enterprise: Trends and Predictions
Daniel Perez from HPE
- Daniel’s DOES Talk: Doubling-Down on ChatOps in the Enterprise
Avan Mathur & Chris Fulton
- Avan’s DOES Talks: Best Practices for Designing Your Pipelines for Scalability and Resiliency and Automate ALL the Things: Taking Advantage of Free Tools to Automate Your End-to-End Release Pipelines
- Chris Fulton’s DOES Talks: CD for DBs: Database Deployment Strategies and Practical Tips for Converging ITIL and DevOps with ElectricFlow and ServiceNow
Eddie Garcia from Bluware Inc., with Greg Maxey & Laurent Rochette
- Eddie’s DOES16 Talk: The Inside-Out of Creating a DevOps Movement
- Greg and Laurent’s DOES16 Talk: DSL at Scale: Source-Code based orchestration
George Kobar, Victor Tingler & Marc Hornbeek from Trace3
Latest posts by Electric Cloud (see all)
- So Exactly What Is Adaptive Release Automation? - November 13, 2017
- Takeaways from Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 82: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #5 – The Deployment Age - November 10, 2017
- Meet Our New CEO, Carmine Napolitano - November 10, 2017