For our first episode of Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast for 2017, we talked about Leading Change.
For your DevOps transformation to be successful, leaders need to inspire, motivate and empower teams – to foster the right culture and work practices to facilitate a DevOps change.
This morning on the show, we had an esteem panel of DevOps experts – all DOES16 speakers – who shared some of the common challenges and tips for success for leading a DevOps transformation in large organizations.
Watch the recording of the episode to learn:
- What are the common challenges aligning teams, middle managers and executives around a DevOps way of working?
- What are some proven patterns for success leading a DevOps change?
Watch the replay of the episode –
- Nicole also invited viewers to take the 2017 State of DevOps Survey
- The Twitter hashtag that Ross mentioned, where you can follow Verizon’s DevOps Cup is
This episode features:
Fellow, DevOps at Verizon
On the next episode of #c9d9:
Episode 61: Mapping DevOps into an ITIL Framework
Join us on January 31, 2017 to discuss how ITIL-based organizations are incorporating DevOps practices to accelerate their releases, while meeting ITIL requirements for Incident management and Change Management.
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 65: ChatOps and DevOps - March 28, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 64: Docker & Microservices at Scale - March 14, 2017
- 4 Rules for Microservices and Software Delivery - March 1, 2017