This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed CD and ‘traditional’ release pipelines. As more organizations adopt DevOps, and the cadence and velocity of software releases increases – teams struggle to coordinate the growing number of concurrent delivery pipelines.
- What are some challenges for streamlining software releases – both ‘traditional’ ones, alongside CD-style pipelines?
- What are some tips for effectively managing today’s ‘release-explosion’ – at scale?
Tune in to hear about:
- What our panelists think about Gartner’s definition of Bimodal IT, and how it comes into play for today’s organizations?
- What are the “Sorcerer’s Apprentice” challenges with today’s release pipelines in the enterprise?
- How to support both ‘big bang’ legacy releases, alongside CD pipelines, and the more modern technologies – such as microservices and containers?
Watch the replay of the episode –
This episode features:
Join us on February 28 to discuss how Value Stream Mapping helps you align your DevOps processes and accelerate your success.
This episode will feature:
Chief Technology Advocate at Splunk, a technology executive with global expertise as a strategist, innovator, marketer, and communicator.
Focuses on Continuous Delivery, DevOps, and accelerating software releases at Urban Science - a global automotive retail performance expert
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 79: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #2 – The Equifax Breach - October 6, 2017
- How to Expand Your DevOps Initiative Across the Enterprise? Hear from Electric Cloud Customers Speaking at DOES17 - October 3, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 78: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #1 - September 19, 2017