This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed how Docker & Microservices complement each other well – like PB&J – to form the foundation for modern application delivery.
Enterprises today explore ways of decomposing their monolith and taking advantage of Docker – for both new and legacy applications.
- What are the benefits of containers and microservices? Why do they go so well together?
- What are the challenges?
- What are some best practices for building, deploying and operating microservices on a large-scale Docker-ized infrastructure?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
Navigates the tectonic shift towards microservices, APIs, and Cloud-Native architecture.
On the next episode of #c9d9:
Join us on March 28 when we discuss ChatOps as an enabler and accelerator for a DevOps transformation. Experts will share implementation patterns, data sources and tools integrations, and tips for employing ChatOps as a strategy for accelerating application releases, shift-left testing and monitoring, auto-healing, and more.
This episode will feature:
Michael has been straddling the world of Dev and Ops, now working remotely with teams across the world to help improve their workflows.
Based in Nashville. Has been doing DevOps for companies in the music and healthcare industries for about 5 years.
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Containerize Your Enthusiasm - November 29, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 81: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #4 – Transformational Leadership - October 24, 2017
- Architecting Your App and Your Pipeline for Continuous Delivery – 10 DO’s for Successful DevOps - October 23, 2017