This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed Scaling Agile and DevOps in the Enterprise.
- What’s between scaling Agile and scaling DevOps?
- What are some learnings and patterns for scaling Agile, that can be applied for starting and scaling a DevOps transformation in the enterprise?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
Join us on April 25 when we discuss the importance of organizational design for your software delivery pipeline and DevOps transformation success. Experts will share best practices and challenges for implementing an organizational structure that is conducive of DevOps, and that manifests itself – and is reinforced – in the company’s goals, culture, modes of collaboration, processes and delivery pipeline.
This episode will feature:
Navigates the tectonic shift towards microservices, APIs, and Cloud-Native architecture.
Chris has particular interests in open source, Agile infrastructure and networking. He's a senior editor of content and a DevOps analyst at Fixate IO, and author of For Fun and Profit: A History of the Free and Open Source Software Revolution, which will be published in July 2017.
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 79: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #2 – The Equifax Breach - October 6, 2017
- How to Expand Your DevOps Initiative Across the Enterprise? Hear from Electric Cloud Customers Speaking at DOES17 - October 3, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 78: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #1 - September 19, 2017