This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed Organizational Design for DevOps.
- How does organizational design affect the software delivery pipeline and DevOps success?
- What are some challenges and best practices for implementing an organizational structure that is conducive of DevOps? – One that manifests itself in your organizational goals, culture, collaboration, processes and delivery pipeline.
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
Navigates the tectonic shift towards microservices, APIs, and Cloud-Native architecture.
Chris has particular interests in open source, Agile infrastructure and networking. He's a senior editor of content and a DevOps analyst at Fixate IO, and author of For Fun and Profit: A History of the Free and Open Source Software Revolution, which will be published in July 2017.
On the next episode of #c9d9:
Join us on May 9 when we discuss Application Release Automation (ARA) and the key prerequisites for automating and accelerating your software releases.
This episode will feature:
SCM with over 15 years as a consultant, DBA, TS manager, and Release Manager experience. My current focus is Continuous Delivery & DevOps.
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 83: Year-End Special – 2018 software delivery trends and predictions - December 12, 2017
- Containerize Your Enthusiasm - November 29, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 81: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #4 – Transformational Leadership - October 24, 2017