Did you know?
46Xhigh-performing organizations deploy 46 times more frequently96Xhigh-performing organizations recover from downtime 96 times faster
If you’re like us: You love DevOps, and you love data – then you’d be thrilled to know that it is finally here:
The 2017 State of DevOps Report (sponsored by yours truly) is out – and you should really download your copy NOW! :)
The State of DevOps Report is the most comprehensive and longest-running study of DevOps practices. Over the past six years, 27,000 responses from technical professionals around the world have provided strong evidence that DevOps practices yield remarkable results.ere are just a few of the key findings you’ll find in the new 2017 State of DevOps Report:
- Transformational leaders share five common characteristics that significantly shape an organization’s culture and practices, leading to high performance.
- High-performing teams continue to achieve both faster throughput and better stability.
- High performers automate significantly more of their configuration management, testing, deployments and change approval processes than other teams.
- DevOps applies to all organizations. High performers are twice as likely to achieve their own reported goals across both financial and non-financial measures.
- Loosely coupled architectures and teams are the strongest predictor of continuous delivery.
- Lean product management drives higher organizational performance.
To explore all the findings, get your copy of the report.
Latest posts by Electric Cloud (see all)
- So how do you measure DevOps? - December 15, 2017
- So Exactly What Is Adaptive Release Automation? - November 13, 2017
- Takeaways from Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 82: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #5 – The Deployment Age - November 10, 2017