This morning on our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed DevOps in a Mainframe world.
In the 1960 and 70’s, Mainframes ruled the data center. They are a big beasts for sure, but they are not necessarily dinosaurs.
Powering some of the largest sites and operations in the world – Mainframes get the work done and are here to stay for both legacy and new, large scale applications.
- How can you modernize Mainframe-based applications?
- Can DevOps ways of working coexist with Mainframe?
- What are some challenges and common patterns you’ll likely see on your journey?
Our panelists were:
Watch the replay of the episode:
On the next episode of Continuous Discussions (#c9d9):
Join us on Tuesday, August 8 to discuss best practices for DevOps monitoring – what to listen for, how to monitor, and how to use this data to optimize your delivery pipelines and operations.
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 79: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #2 – The Equifax Breach - October 6, 2017
- How to Expand Your DevOps Initiative Across the Enterprise? Hear from Electric Cloud Customers Speaking at DOES17 - October 3, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 78: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #1 - September 19, 2017