This morning on our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed Continuous Monitoring and DevOps.
In DevOps, monitoring is ubiquitous.
To ensure uptime, optimize user experience and business impact, you need to be continuously monitoring your applications, infrastructure, security vulnerabilities, logs.. – as well as your delivery pipeline itself and release milestones.
- How has monitoring evolved in today’s DevOps era?
- As we “shift-left” monitoring, what are some patterns and tips to keep in mind to take your reliability (and incident management) to the next level?
Our panelists were:
Watch the replay of the episode:
On the next episode of Continuous Discussions (#c9d9):
Join us on Tuesday, August 22 to discuss best practices for deploying and orchestrating containers, and how to operationalize containers for enterprise work loads.
This episode will feature:
Leader in container systems and co-authored “The DevOps Handbook” along with Gene Kim, Patrick Debois and Jez Humble.
Krish is an industry analyst focused on Modern Enterprise. He founded Rishidot Research, a firm that helps enterprise CIOs navigate modern cloud services
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Architecting Your App and Your Pipeline for Continuous Delivery – 10 DO’s for Successful DevOps - October 23, 2017
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 79: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #2 – The Equifax Breach - October 6, 2017
- How to Expand Your DevOps Initiative Across the Enterprise? Hear from Electric Cloud Customers Speaking at DOES17 - October 3, 2017