This morning on our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed Container Orchestration.
If you just want to run a couple of containers on your laptop, that’s easy. But if you want to operationalize containers for production use and enterprise scale, you’re going to need container orchestration.
- What are the challenges for containers at scale and how Container Orchestration helps?
- What are best practices for deploying and orchestrating containers to operationalize them for enterprise workloads?
- What are tips and considerations for implementing containers into existing systems and your overall delivery strategy?
Our panelists were:
Krish is an industry analyst focused on Modern Enterprise. He founded Rishidot Research, a firm that helps enterprise CIOs navigate modern cloud services
Watch the replay of the episode:
On the next episode of Continuous Discussions (#c9d9):
The 2nd annual All Day DevOps conference is happening on October 24, 2017. This is the largest online DevOps event – featuring 24 hours of live, online, free, talks. Come hear over 100 practitioner-led sessions covering CI/CD, Modern Infrastructure and Monitoring, Automated Security, Cultural Transformations, DevOps in Government, and more.
Join us on Tuesday, September 5 for a special preview of the upcoming All Day DevOps featuring some of the event organizers and speakers.
This episode will feature:
Co-Founder @AllDayDevOps, Senior Storyteller and DevOps Advocate for TheNEXUS.
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 78: Gene Kim and the DOES17 Speakers #1 - September 19, 2017
- Break the monolith! Loosely coupled architecture brings DevOps success - September 7, 2017
- Speaking with The Agile Revolution Podcast: Agile, DevOps and Electric Cloud - August 31, 2017