How is your release coming along? How is your pipeline doing?
Now there’s an easy way to find out!
You can’t improve what you can’t measure. How do you make DevOps measurement less painful? How can you make data analysis simpler, and insights more immediate?
Introducing: DevOps Insights
DevOps Insights dashboards in ElectricFlow provide instant visibility into the metrics across your entire delivery pipeline.
Watch the short demo video:
- Automatically pull data from all your point-tools, DevOps processes and environments
By extending ElectricFlow’s existing catalog of off-the-shelf plugins, DevOps Insight is able to pull key metrics from any tools being orchestrated as part of the end-to-end delivery process—from user story tracking (i.e JIRA), CI (Jenkins) to test automation and operations. An SDK is also provided, allowing teams to easily extend the solution to capture custom metrics from new tools.
- Built-in dashboards provide at-a-glance understanding of the health of your releases
The Release Command Center provides deeper top-down insight into your Release, with centralized view of all activities and processes
- Create your own reports and easily drill-down to the metrics that matter to you
You can modify or create custom dashboards and widgets to visualize your data.
See it for yourself!
DevOps Insights is included in ElectricFlow version 8.0, and is also available in the free Community Edition. If you are using an older version of ElectricFlow, you can download the most recent one, below.
- Explore the built-in dashboards in ElectricFlow Community Edition – just click on the icon at the top of the application to open DevOps Insights.
- Learn more about this feature in the Product Documentation.
Download ElectricFlow Community Edition
One moment... form is processing.
If you experience problems with the form, contact
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about DevOps Insights in ElectricFlow.
Latest posts by Avantika Mathur (see all)
- Go with the Flow: Deployment Automation - March 19, 2018
- New! JFrog Artifactory Plugin for ElectricFlow - March 9, 2018
- Go with the Flow: Microservices and Containers Done Right! - February 21, 2018