We all want to see success faster.
- How can you implement your DevOps processes more quickly?
- How can you easily scale and reuse your automation(s) across other applications or teams?
Want to get the most out of your DevOps Automation?
Don’t reinvent the wheel!
Need a 3-stage pipeline? A microservice model? JBoss app configuration? Deploying to AWS? – It’s all just a click away!
Introducing: The Self Service Catalog
Accelerate your DevOps journey with dozens of out-of-the-box templates for common deployment processes, stacks, pipelines, and more.
Watch the short demo video:
The Self-Service Catalog in ElectricFlow enables you to:
- Get started quickly with dozens of out-of-the-box templates for common environment stacks, applications models, pipelines, processes, etc.
- Create your own reusable templates for the processes or configurations that your team uses.
- Standardize and promote DevOps best practices across your organization: Easily onboard new teams and applications – allowing everyone to take advantage of vetted automation with a click of a button, while reducing the learning curve and set-up cycles for new users.
See it for yourself!
The Self-Service Catalog is included in ElectricFlow version 7.3, and is also available in the free Community Edition. If you are using an older version of ElectricFlow, you can download the most recent one, below.
- In the Community Edition – start the Self-Service Catalog in-product tutorial to explore this powerful feature. Then select the catalog item that meets your needs, to create your own automation in ElectricFlow.
- Learn more about this feature in the Product Documentation.
Download ElectricFlow Community Edition
One moment... form is processing.
If you experience problems with the form, contact
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about DevOps Insights in ElectricFlow.
Previous Go with the Flow posts:
Latest posts by Avantika Mathur (see all)
- Go with the Flow: The Self-Service Catalog - November 2, 2017
- Go with the Flow: DevOps Insights - October 24, 2017
- Need continuous software delivery? Containers make it happen - October 23, 2017