This morning on our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we had a great panel of speakers to talk about the importance of architecture for your DevOps efforts and delivery success.
The architecture of both your application and your delivery pipeline itself matters A LOT. Often more than the specific technologies you choose to use.
- What are some proven architecture patterns and best practices to enable effective DevOps?
- What are some new (and old) technologies and how they do/don’t help?
- How to future-proof your app and pipeline design for what comes next?
Our panelists were:
Watch the replay of the episode:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air monthly (and sometimes more!)
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Effective Pipeline Architecture: Patterns for DevOps Success - March 26, 2018
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 85: Pipeline Analytics and Insights - March 6, 2018
- NetEnt: Betting on DevOps - February 13, 2018