Company helps lead the adoption of next-generation DevOps and Continuous Delivery with its ElectricFlow platform to simplify complex enterprise software release processes
Electric Cloud, the leader in DevOps Release Automation, today announced it closed 2015 with its strongest sales quarter in the company’s history – driven by strong demand for its ElectricFlow DevOps Automation platform and new Fortune 500 customers within financial services, retail and government sectors. The company’s record sales are due to its technical innovation and continued industry thought leadership, along with the maturity of DevOps initiatives that call for the streamlined automation of processes across the entire software delivery lifecycle.
“Electric Cloud had a breakout year as our products and expertise met the growing market need to deliver software applications faster as part of strategic Agile and DevOps initiatives in large enterprises,” said Steve Brodie, CEO for Electric Cloud. “From the successful launch of ElectricFlow Release, to introducing our ElectricFlow Community Edition, to co-hosting the second annual DevOps Enterprise Summit, the company really hit on all cylinders, resulting in the best Q4 and 2H in our history. This momentum bodes well for even stronger growth in 2016.”
Electric Cloud helps software organizations speed software delivery by automating and accelerating critical DevOps Release Automation functions through its ElectricFlow and ElectricAccelerator platforms. ElectricFlow addresses key DevOps processes through: ElectricFlow Release, to manage release processes with full transparency and predictability; ElectricFlow Deploy, to automate complex software deployments at the push of a button; and ElectricFlow Build-Test, to automate continuous integration and test processes to amplify feedback loops and accelerate the pace of innovation. ElectricAccelerator speeds builds and tests by up to 20X, improving software time-to-market, infrastructure utilization and developer productivity.
Highlights of 2015 for Electric Cloud include:
- The largest bookings quarter in the company’s history in Q4 2015, aided by strong growth in the ElectricFlow Deploy and Release business, and the closing of the company’s first multi-million dollar ElectricFlow Deploy contract since the product was released last year.
- Grew ElectricFlow Deploy revenue by 140 percent from 1H 2015 to 2H 2015.
- ElectricFlow Deploy selected as the standard Application Release Automation (ARA) solution by several leading Financial Services companies, including a Fortune 10 bank, two leading electronic stock trading companies and one of the industry’s largest mortgage originators. Two of these four customers selected Electric Cloud to replace outdated systems from two very large competitors.
- In Q4 2015 alone, the company secured four customer contracts greater than $700K each.
- Closed a multi-year, multi-million dollar enterprise agreement with one of the largest networking companies in the world.
- Recognized in Forrester Research’s 2015 ARA Wave as the emergent market leader, with clear leadership in strategy as defined by vision, planned enhancements, scalability, extensibility, controllability and out-of-the-box, third-party plug-ins. Forrester predicts that ARA license revenue will grow at a rapid 45 percent CAGR during the next five years
- Co-hosted and conducted the second annual sold-out DevOps Enterprise Summit in October, together with partners Gene Kim and IT Revolution. The event had nearly 1,200 attendees, 47 sponsors and received rave reviews, helping establish the conference as the premiere industry DevOps event for enterprise companies.
- Selected by TopWorkPlaces.com as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
“The accomplishments of 2015 are a testament to the outstanding people, partners and customers that collectively drive Electric Cloud forward within a highly competitive market,” said Brodie. “I expect the coming year to be even more successful for Electric Cloud as we help a growing number of customers adopt ElectricFlow as their enterprise standard to automate DevOps processes.”
Share This: .@electriccloud closes monster Q4 2015 as its #DevOps Release Automation platform becomes the leading choice for enterprises.
About Electric Cloud, Inc.
Electric Cloud is the leader in DevOps Release Automation. We help organizations developing enterprise web/IT, mobile, and embedded systems applications deliver better software faster by automating and accelerating build, deployment, and release processes at scale. Leading organizations like Cisco, E*TRADE, Gap, GE, HP, Intel, Lockheed Martin, Sony and Qualcomm use Electric Cloud solutions and services to boost DevOps productivity and Agile throughput, while providing a scalable, auditable, predictable, and high-performance pathway to production.
© 2003-2018 Electric Cloud, Inc. All rights reserved. Electric Cloud, ElectricInsight, ElectricAccelerator, Electric Make, ElectricCommander, ElectricDeploy and SparkBuild are trademarks of Electric Cloud. PTC, PartnerAdvantage and PTC Integrity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Parametric Technology Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.