Questions & Answers
- How do I get support on ElectricFlow Community Edition?
- ElectricFlow Community Edition is a solution designed to be self-guided and flexible for users. Users can find getting started videos, documentation and a knowledgebase at helpcenter.electric-cloud.com. Additional support support options are available by upgrading to the Enterprise Edition.
- What is the difference between ElectricFlow and ElectricFlow Community Edition?
- ElectricFlow Community is delivered as a virtual appliance (requires knowledge of VirtualBox or VMWare), is limited to 10 hosts and 3 applications, and is community supported. The Enterprise Edition is fully supported by our world class support and services teams.
- Where can I run the appliance?
- The appliance is distributed as an OVA file. OVA stands for Open Virtual Appliance or Application. It is a single file that has the Virtual Machine Image stored in TAR format. .OVA file can be directly imported and used in VirtualBox and VMWare players.
- Can I apply my community licenses to my enterprise server, or vice versa?
- No, this setup is not supported.
- How do I get started with using ElectricFlow Community Edition?
- Go to learn.electric-cloud.com/flow/start to get started with ElectricFlow Community Edition. Problems? You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Will my ElectricFlow Community Edition expire?
- We are making changes to improve the appliance all the time. In order to make sure community users are kept up-to-date, we have set an expiration date on the appliance which will be extended upon request.
- Is ElectricFlow Community Edition only for deployment use cases?
- No, the offering can be used to automate any DevOps use case. However, the onboarding and training materials currently cover deployment scenarios. We will be adding additional materials frequently – check back soon.
- How much CPU and RAM does the appliance require?
- 3 CPUs and 6GB RAM
and achieve end-to-end
Continuous Delivery with
10 Hosts for FREE!