- Workflow automation regardless of development methodology or process
- Faster cycle time and more efficient use of IT infrastructure
- Centralized management of software artifacts
- Visibility and reporting for project predictability and fewer process errors
- A shared platform for disseminating best practices and standardizing common procedures
- Security and scalability to support geographically distributed teams
ElectricCommander makes it easy to create a visual model of your entire pipeline, defining parameterized and reusable workflows that can be run across dynamic pools of shared resources. End-to-end automation delivers:
- Consistent, reusable and repeatable processes that provide predictability and auditability
- Streamlined handoff between teams for optimized, efficient workflows with optional manual gates
Plug in your existing tools
ElectricCommander lets you extend your existing tooling and infrastructure (including Jenkins, Selenium, Chef and EC2, and all the REST!) into a single powerful layer of governance, reporting and control. Leverage our off-the-shelf plugins or use CLI, SSH, REST, HTTP or proprietary APIs to create bi-directional communication and control for existing tools, resources and processes.
ElectricCommander allows us to dynamically create additional procedures based upon the project you are trying to build — essentially allowing us to automate our automation.- Bob Hartley, Development Manager, FamilySearch
A unified view across Dev, Ops and the Business
ElectricCommander provides a dashboard with intuitive workflow visualization, as well as real-time and historical trend reporting.
- Faster feedback and an accurate understanding of current progress or historical workflow status for Dev, QA and Ops
- Aggregated view of data from all your tools and processes helps spot trends and bottlenecks.
- System-wide view of exceptions helps maintain compliance for critical software development processes
Centralized management of shared resources
Centrally manage pools of dedicated or dynamic infrastructure to power software deliver. ElectricCommander can:
- Automatically allocated resources and parallelize/distribute time-consuming work across them to dramatically accelerate processing
- Provision and de-commission resources automatically to increase resource utilization and eliminate virtual machine sprawl
- Deliver consistent dev, test and production environments on-demand, to eliminate waiting and deployment errors due to configuration drift
Automation that never fails
Continuous Delivery isn’t continuous if jobs are lost in-flight or if engineers must wait for their jobs to be started because your infrastructure can not accommodate the throughput requirements.
- Clustered, fault-tolerant active/active configuration ensures high-availability and continued service
- Horizontal scalability allows a linear “scale-out” of ElectricCommander servers to manage any volume of parallel processes and tools
ElectricCommander’s artifact management enables users to improve predictability and traceability of application components and also improves cross-team collaboration by sharing approved artifacts.
- Store and manage all your libraries, binaries and other shared objects only once, from one centralized location
- Standardization ensures information consistency, accuracy and auditability
- Built-in version control and permission-based access
Governance and compliance
Controlling and tracking who does what, and when, is a critical part of ensuring compliance in heavily regulated industries. With ElectricCommander, teams get:
- Secure handling of passwords and credentials
- LDAP and AD authentication and fine-grained access control lists to allow secure collaboration & reuse
- Workflow execution impersonation gives entitled users access to privileged workflows without requiring privileged access
ElectricFlow Request a Trial License
Test drive the most robust end-to-end Continuous Delivery suite of applications.
ElectricFlow Deploy: Application Release Automation at Enterprise-Scale
Learn about Model-driven deployments providing predictable deployments across multiple environments, powerful environment management and reporting, high availability, and more.
Fail-safe Application Deployment
Learn 5 best practices for making your software deployments faster, smoother, and more reliable.