With Continuous Delivery, Agile, CI and DevOps practices and tools transform the way software is delivered by continually reducing the cost and risk of application deployment and release. Organizations that want to adopt Continuous Delivery need to allow small check-ins to be verified by automated builds and tests so teams can reduce risk, and release more often.
Electric Cloud can help.
Before Electric Cloud
- Complex, error-prone manual processes introduce risk and unpredictability, and divert attention away from coding.
- Every team has their own non-standard non-compliant and standalone build processes.
- Teams run their own build infrastructure means there is low utilization and no sharing of expensive hardware resources.
With Electric Cloud
- Automated processes eliminate errors and manual handoffs, delivering feedback faster.
- Centralized, secure control of the build environment and allows standardized configuration and best-practice process definitions.
- ElectricFlow allows resource pooling to provide scale-out access to keep utilization high and costs low.