Consistently deploying applications into standardized environments is one of the best ways to achieve application rollout success, but most teams still rely on hard-coded scripts and manual instructions. App Support and Ops teams want to eliminate manual and error-prone deployment processes to achieve the velocity needed to deliver any software into any environment – especially into production, where value is delivered.
Electric Cloud can help.
Before Electric Cloud
- Manual, error-prone server provisioning and application deployments cause friction and slow down delivery.
- IT Ops needs to be involved in every deployment, creating a bottleneck for QA, SIT and PROD environments.
- IT creates rigid processes for deployments to try and minimize risk resulting from a lack of insufficient governance and no fidelity across process and environments.
With Electric Cloud
- Automated provisioning and model-driven application deployments eliminates errors and reduces risk, providing predictability at speed.
- Secure, self-service access to application environments and deployments with automated tear-down allows Agile teams to increase their pace without relying on IT.
- Process and environment fidelity and shared visibility into the end-to-end process gives IT confidence. Manual approval gates replace heavy CAB meetings.