Read More on the Following Sub-Pages:
- Release and Deployment Automation List of Tools — Resources on all popular tools used to automate release management, and more specifically to automate deployment of complex software applications in an organizational context.
- Atlassian Bamboo — Resources about the use of Atlassian Bamboo. Bamboo is a continuous integration server from Atlassian, the makers of JIRA, Confluence and Crowd.
- Attunity — Resources about the use of Attunity Maestro. Maestro is a workflow management and automation platform by Attunity Ltd. It Orchestrates and Automates data transmission and deployment processes of Big Data, applications, and large-file assets.
- Automic — Resources about the use of Automic Release Automation. Automic Release Automation Automates your deployments once and runs them without human intervention at any speed, as an integral part of your continuous integration builds.
- AutoRABIT — Resources about the use of AutoRABIT. AutoRABIT provides end-to-end release management for SalesForce.
- Basis Software — Resources about the use of the release management tool by Basis Technologies. Basis provides release and change automation for SAP.
- BMC — Resources about the use of BMC Release Process Management. BMC Release Process Management helps you quickly deploy changes to your business-critical applications more frequently, at lower cost, and with fewer errors.
- BuildBot — Resources about the use of BuildBot. BuildBot is a Continuous Integration framework that addresses CI, CD and release management.
- Build Forge — Resources about the use of IBM Build Forge. Build Forge automates and accelerates build and release processes. It offers an adaptive execution framework that creates a software assembly line to automate and accelerate software delivery.
- AnthillPro — Resources about the use of IBM AnthillPro. AnthillPro automates the process of building code into software projects and testing it to verify that project quality has been maintained.
- CA Release Automation (Nolio) — Resources about the use of CA Technologies CA Release Automation (Nolio). CA Release Automation offers continuous delivery with application release automation tools for agile software development.
- CFEngine — Resources about the use of CFEngine. CFEngine allows you to automate large-scale, complex and mission critical IT infrastructure.
- Clarive — Resources about Clarive, a DevOps and Release Management platform for the enterprise, which includes configuration management, provisioning, deployment, and dynamic intelligence for delivery processes.
- CSC Cloud — Resources about the use of CSC Cloud DevOps. CSC Cloud Software Release Manager accelerates software releases and promotes builds and environments across the SDLC.
- Distelli — Resources about the use of Distelli continuous delivery. Distelli's continuous delivery solution streamlines the way you build, test and deploy your applications.
- Electric Cloud — Resources about the use of Electric Cloud. Electric Cloud automates, accelerates and analyzes the software build, test, and deployment process.
- Fastlane — Resources about the use of Fastlane's release management tool. Fastlane unifies and automates the release process for iOS applications.
- Flexagon — Resources about the use of Flexagon FlexDeploy. Flexdeploy is a DevOps and Application Release Automation product which streamlines the process of building and deploying applications and other related artifacts across on premise and cloud environments.
- GitHub — Resources about the use of GitHub for deployment and release management. GitHub is a Web-based Git repository hosting service. It offers all of the distributed revision control and source code management (SCM) functionality of Git as well as adding its own features.
- glu — Resources about the use of glu. glu is a free/open source deployment and monitoring automation platform.
- Gradle — Resources about the use of Gradle Release Automation Plugin. Gradle enables automating release management when using Git or Subversion as VCS.
- HeathDeploy — Resources about the use of Heathwest HeathDeploy. HeathDeploy provides tools to improve the deployment and enhance the management of business critical applications.
- HP Operations Orchestration — Resources about the use of HP Operations Orchestration. Operations Orchestration is an IT Automation tool used for release management.
- Inedo — Resources about Inedo, a DevOps platform for the enterprise, which offers universal package management, application release automation, and infrastructure as code.
- Microsoft TFS and Visual Studio Release Management — Resources about the use of Microsoft TFS and Visual Studio. Release Management for Visual Studio 2013 enables additional capabilities in Team Foundation Server 2013 to automate complex deployments to a variety of target environments.
- Octopus Deploy — Resources about the use of Octopus Deploy. Octopus Deploy works with your build server to enable reliable, secure, automated releases of ASP.NET applications and Windows Services.
- OpenMake — Resources about the use of OpenMake Release Engineer. Release Engineer is an ARA DevOps solution that deploys to multi-platform servers, clouds, or containers.
- Plutora — Resources about the use of Plutora Release Manager. Plutora is an enterprise cloud SaaS for release, test environment and deployment management.
- Redgate Software — Resources about the use of Redgate Software SQL Developer Suite. Redgate provides tools for source control, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Rocket Software — Resources about the use of Rocket Software. Rocket automates the software lifecycle by moving release packages through lifecycle stages and deploying files to appropriate targets automatically.
- SCM-Manager — Resources about the use of SCM-Manager. SCM-Manager provides automated release management with Jenkins and Sonatype Nexus.
- Micro Focus - Serena — Resources about the use of Serena Deployment Automation by Micro Focus - a process automation solution that orchestrates complex deployments across enterprise environments.
- uDeploy — Resources about the use of IBM uDeploy. uDeploy is an automation deployment framework that reduces deployment errors and improves efficiency, correctness, and traceability.
- ServiceNow — Resources about the use of ServiceNow Change and Release Management. ServiceNow provides change and release capabilities including a change calendar, risk and impact calculation, and change collision detection.
- UrbanCode — Resources about the use of IBM UrbanCode release automation. UrbanCode release automation is a tool for automating application deployments through your environments.
- XebiaLabs — Resources about the use of XebiaLabs release and deployment management. XebiaLabs provides software release pipelines for Continuous Delivery.
- VersionOne — Resources about VersionOne, an all-in-one enterprise solution for software organizations scaling agile and DevOps. VersionOne solutions include an agile ALM platform, scaled agile framework, DevOps for continuous delivery, and an enterprise integration hub.
- Configuration Management List of Tools — Resources about major tools used for configuration management, as part of the release management process.
- Ansible — Resources about the use of Ansible. Ansible provides app deployment, configuration management and orchestration.
- Chef Configuration Management — Resources about the use of Chef. Chef automate how you build, deploy, and manage your infrastructure.
- CMDB — Resources on the use of Configuration Management Databases (CMDB). A CMDB is a repository that holds a collection of IT assets, known as configuration items (CI), allowing IT organizations to manage these assets.
- Puppet Labs — Resources about the use of Puppet, a configuration management tool. Puppet provides automated configuration management that eliminates a lot of manual work, and creates greater stability and predictability.
- Salt Configuration Management — Resources about the use of Salt - orchestration and automation software for CloudOps, ITOps and DevOps at speed and scale.
- Vagrant Configuration Management — Resources about the use of Vagrant in the context of configuration management. Vagrant provides easy to configure, reproducible, and portable work environments with a single consistent workflow.
Gartner Magic Quadrant: Application Release Automation
Suggest a Resource!
Know an online resource which could be relevant for this wiki page? We're constantly updating our wiki and will be happy to review it!
Thanks for submitting your URL! Our editorial team will review it and if relevant, we will add it to one of the pages on the Release Management Wiki.Submitted Sep 18, 2019 04:07
This form is empty.
to be notified of new updates
Enter your email address to subscribe to this wiki and receive notifications of new content being added
- No labels