Read More on the Following Sub-Pages:
- Deployments in the SDLC — Deploying software at different stages of the Software Development Lifecycle - development, testing and production.
- Deploy into Development Environment — Resources offering guidelines on deploying software to a development environment (for use by software developers), development deployments in specific environments, and tools used for development deployments.
- Deploy into System Integration and User Acceptance Environments — Resources offering guidelines on deploying software into system integration and user acceptance environments.
- Deploy into Production Environment — Resources offering guidelines on deploying software to a live production environment, production deployments in specific environments, and examples of production deployment processes at real organizations.
- Deploying Locally, Virtualized or on the Cloud — Resources on how to deploy software to different computing models: local machines, virtualized machines or cloud instances.
- Local Application Deployment — Resources on how to deploy complex applications locally, in different environments like Oracle, ASP.NET and Juju.
- Cloud Application Deployment — Resources explaining how applications are deployed on IaaS, PaaS, private, public and hybrid clouds.
- Virtualized Application Deployment and Deployment Using Containers — Resources explaining how to deploy applications in virtualized environments like VMware and Citrix, deploying with specific technologies like Docker, and tools used for virtualized deployments.
- Deployment by Type of Application — Resources on how to deploy different types of applications, including web apps, mobile apps, and enterprise applications.
- Web Application Deployment — Resources offering general guidelines on web application deployments, deployments in specific environments like ASP.NET, Visual Studio and Drupal, tools and technologies used to deploy web apps.
- Mobile Application Deployment — Resources on how to deploy complex mobile applications.
- Enterprise Application Deployment — Resources on how to deploy enterprise applications.
- Embedded Software Deployment — Resources on how to deploy software embedded in hardware components.
- Deployment by Stack — Resources on how to deploy applications on common technology stacks such as J2EE, LAMP and OpenStack.
- J2EE Deployment — Resources on how to deploy Java 2 Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications.
- LAMP Deployment — Resources explaining how to deploy the LAMP stack in general, on specific environments such as AWS and Azure, and using specific technologies such as Docker.
- OpenStack Deployment — Resources explaining how to deploy applications on OpenStack, and tools used in OpenStack deployments.
Gartner Magic Quadrant: Application Release Automation
Suggest a Resource!
Know an online resource which could be relevant for this wiki page? We're constantly updating our wiki and will be happy to review it!
Thanks for submitting your URL! Our editorial team will review it and if relevant, we will add it to one of the pages on the Release Management Wiki.Submitted Jan 26, 2020 09:44
This form is empty.
- No labels