This morning on #c9d9 we spoke with two industry veterans and published authors – James DeLuccia and Jonathan McAllister – on how to bake-in security and compliance into your DevOps processes, and how DevOps and automation can essentially help you pass your next audit.
Our panelists addresses 4 key topics:
- Dev-QA-Sec-Ops: Are we all BFF’s now? (or on our way to becoming BFF’s?), what does it take to get everyone on board the DevOps train?
- Some concrete examples for how Automation==Auditing, discussing some industry-specific regulations and compliance requirements
- How do you enforce security for both the code,
- and for your environments and configuration
Watch the Replay of this episode:
This episode features:
Technologist, Author, Security Evangelist, Risk Manager, Entreprenuer, and Runner. James is the Author of IT Compliance and Controls: Best Practices for Implementation and How Not To Be Hacked: The Definitive Guide for Regular People
@JDeLuccia | pcidss.wordpress.com
Join us on December 1 to discuss how CI and CD are different for mobile apps, and some best practices for getting your awesome app into the App Store faster!
This episode features
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) is a bi-weekly series. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Should you use AI to make decisions about your software team? - February 28, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 90: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers - August 21, 2018
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 88: Model-Driven Pipelines - June 5, 2018