Automation is a critical component of DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
This morning on #c9d9 we discussed CD Automation and how you can apply Automation to accelerate release cycles, improve quality, safety and governance?
- What is the difference between Automation and Orchestration?
- Where should you begin your journey to introduce both?
- What tools should you use?
- How do you make it more efficient?
- What are the challenges and choke-points of CD pipelines, in terms of tooling, culture, visibility, control, and more?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
On the next episode of Continuous Discussions:
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) is a bi-weekly series. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 92: All Day DevOps - October 9, 2018
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 91: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers #2 - September 18, 2018
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 89: The DevOps Toolchain - July 17, 2018