This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed Continuous Testing.
- What is the difference between Continuous Testing and Test Automation?
- What are some of the challenges with Continuous Testing?
- What are the key prerequisites for Continuous Testing and patterns for success?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
On the next episode of #c9d9:
Join us on June 6 when we discuss what does a ‘DevOps’ Job Description look like, and what are some of the skills to look for – and foster – when hiring the team to drive your DevOps practices?
This episode will feature:
SCM with over 15 years as a consultant, DBA, TS manager, and Release Manager experience. My current focus is Continuous Delivery & DevOps.
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 92: All Day DevOps - October 9, 2018
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 91: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers #2 - September 18, 2018
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 89: The DevOps Toolchain - July 17, 2018