This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed Hiring for DevOps, and the elusive DevOps Engineer:
- We hear hiring for DevOps is tough. Is it?
- Is there such a thing as a “DevOps engineer”?
- What does a ‘DevOps’ Job Description look like?
- What about your current employee base? can they be DevOps-ify?
- What are some of the skills to look for – and foster – when hiring and building the team to drive your DevOps practices?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
SCM with over 15 years as a consultant, DBA, TS manager, and Release Manager experience. My current focus is Continuous Delivery & DevOps.
On the next episode of #c9d9:
Episode 71: Big Data and DevOps
Join us on June 27 when we discuss challenges and best practices for DevOps for big data applications and backend.
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- Key Takeaways from Continuous Discussions(#c9d9) Episode 93: 2018 Review and 2019 Predictions - January 3, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 93: 2018 Review and 2019 Predictions - December 11, 2018
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 92: All Day DevOps - October 9, 2018