DevOps teams recognize that today’s “low-code/no-code” application development approaches are an efficient way to satisfy the relentless demand for more software, faster. Yet, most continue wrestling with the high-maintenance, script-based approach to software delivery designed decades ago.
This morning, Electric Cloud and Tricentis shared hard-won lessons and emerging patterns in DevOps that can help any organization climb out of their scripting hole. Register for the on-demand webinar now and you’ll hear:
1) Why it’s important to prioritize delivery improvement across all your teams
2) How to treat your continuous delivery pipeline like a product
3) How script-less and model-based automation can help you get out of script maintenance trap!
Latest posts by Electric Cloud (see all)
- Electric Cloud Named a Leading DevOps Vendor for the 2018 DevOps Industry Awards - October 9, 2018
- Webinar Recap: Doing Cloud Right – 5 Keys to Becoming an Elite DevOps Performer - October 8, 2018
- EC Sweeps the 2018 Gartner Critical Capabilities! - September 26, 2018