Industry-First SaaS, Kanban View, CI Dashboard and More
If you have been following our recent headlines…
- Electric Cloud Positioned Furthest for Completeness of Vision in Gartner’s Application Release Orchestration 2018 Magic Quadrant
- Electric Cloud Scores Highest in Three Out of Three Use Cases in Gartner’s 2018 Critical Capabilities for Application Release Orchestration
- Enterprise Management Associates Selects Electric Cloud’s ElectricFlow as a Top Product for Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) in DevOps
- Electric Cloud Named a Leading DevOps Vendor for the 2018 DevOps Industry Awards
- Announcing Electric Cloud University
…you’d think we’d be tempted to sit on our laurels and take a break. The demands of the market, our customers, and our competitors don’t give us that luxury. Today we are announcing some significant new functionality to ElectricFlow that cements our position as the de facto standard of Adaptive Release Orchestration. With ElectricFlow version 8.5, we’re letting you have DevOps your way.
ElectricFlow SaaS lets DevOps teams of all sizes get up and running without incurring on-premise implementation costs, and gives teams developing cloud native or serverless applications a way to keep all their development pipelines and tools in the cloud. Most enterprises also have on-premise assets that they need to manage. ElectricFlow SaaS seamlessly connects to on-premise servers and tools to enable deployment automation, pipeline and environment management, and release orchestration inside and outside of the firewall. Talk to us directly if you’d like to know more.
The new Kanban view in ElectricFlow 8.5 provides a familiar, easy to use management and execution view of pipelines, stages and individual tasks in one screen. Connected directly to the automation and orchestration, users can approve and observe release progress with real-time pipeline and application deployment status.
New CI Dashboarding creates data-driven visibility into CI processes and bottlenecks, so that architects and application teams have clear understanding of builds from within the release pipeline. ElectricFlow works with all CI tools, including Jenkins, Bamboo and Git to give teams unprecedented insight into the value, cost and risk associated with every release, eliminating the need for difficult, extensive custom coding with tools like Hygeia.
Unlimited Object Tagging
New tagging functionality on all objects lets release managers and product owners to quickly and easily create more granular, real-world reports. Universal data segmentation is now possible across any object type (applications, pipeline stages, environments, etc.) and replaces code-based report creation.
DevOps Your Way – See It Live
Like the restaurant that lets you “have it your way,” we’re doing the same with DevOps: We’re not limiting you to one option for deploying our solution, nor one view for managing and executing pipelines, nor one way of reporting, nor getting metrics from one CI tool at a time. If you’d like to see how you can do DevOps your way with ElectricFlow 8.5, please join us for a live webinar on November 13.
Latest posts by Tim Johnson (see all)
- AI, DevOps, and Employment Law: Thinking Ahead - December 10, 2018
- Loving Your Pipeline’s Middle Child: 60X Test Acceleration - December 7, 2018
- More Speed with ElectricAccelerator – Part 2 - November 28, 2018