Last week, DevOps thought leaders Gary Gruver (GaryGruver.com) and Anders Wallgren (CTO, Electric Cloud) helped kick off the spirit of the holiday season with some early gifts for DevOps practitioners and enthusiasts. Brought to you by DevOps.com and Electric Cloud, The 12 Days of DevOps webinar brought forth tidings of practical and actionable DecOps advice and strategies.
Many organizations are interested in getting their DevOps journey on the right track for 2019, but the tricky part is knowing where to begin and how. Gary and Anders took a deep dive into twelve specific areas of focus and shared their thoughts on
- The best ways to transform a DevOps culture
- How to make triage easy
- Secrets on increasing IT efficiency
- Strategies on how to deliver business value
- How AI and Machine Learning fit in …and more!
Latest posts by Gabriel Martinez (see all)
- The 7 Deadly Diseases of DevOps: #3 – “Tribal Knowledge” - March 12, 2019
- Webinar Recap: Choose Your Own DevOps with ElectricFlow Winter ’19 - March 1, 2019
- The 7 Deadly Diseases of DevOps: #2 – “Management System Toil” - February 28, 2019