Join our embedded webinar presented by VDC Tuesday, April 16th, at 9AM PDT/ 12PM EDT/ 4PM GMT
We all know that Agile enables software organizations to continuously deliver working software faster to customers (internal or external).
This helps software teams to not only deliver products faster but also in tune with the changing market needs. In practice however, organizations still struggle to get the full benefits of Agile methodology because they have not fully automated their practices (development, build, test, release).
Join us to hear Christopher Rommel, VP of M2M and Embedded Technology at VDC, address the fundamental issues and recommendations you should consider as you adopt Agile:
– Drivers for adopting Agile
– Critical organizational, process and tooling issues to consider and pitfalls to avoid
– Recommendations on how to do this right by automating your processes
I will be co-presenting with Christopher and look forward to your participation on this great topic. This 1-hour webinar will be held on Tuesday, April 16th at 9am PDT.
Latest posts by Electric Cloud (see all)
- 10 Do’s of DevOps Webinar with Gene Kim: Key Technical Practices - March 25, 2019
- ElectricFlow 8.5 – Webinar Recap - November 14, 2018
- Doing Cloud Right: Takeaways from Our Recent Jez Humble Webinar - November 6, 2018