This morning on our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we had a great panel of speakers to talk about the data that your pipeline generates, and the insights that it provides.
Data is everywhere in DevOps. We use it to optimize our processes, manage our apps and environments, guide our DevOps journey, align our culture, track the business impact, and more.
Your delivery pipeline itself generates A LOT of data, and should also be driven by it. The pipeline encompasses a myriad of point-tools, processes, environments, teams, and stakeholders – all with varied requirements.
- What key metrics should you measure throughout the pipeline?
- What are the prerequisites to enabling effective data collection and analytics?
- How to transform pipeline data into actionable insights?
- What does the ideal dashboard look like for Dev/Ops/Biz?
Managing Research Director for Hybrid Cloud, the Software Defined Data Center, Machine Learning and Cognitive Computing at Enterprise Management Associates.
Watch the replay of the episode:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air monthly (and sometimes more!)
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Changing the Game! - April 18, 2019
- Should you use AI to make decisions about your software team? - February 28, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 90: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers - August 21, 2018