This morning on our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we had a great panel of speakers to talk about DevSecOps.
In software delivery, security is often treated as an afterthought and a bottleneck. It doesn’t have to be that way.
During hte podcast, we discussed how DevSecOps help teams “shift left,” and build security and quality into the process by making EVERYONE responsible for security at every stage.
Our experts shared their experience and expertise around:
- “Why DevSecOps?”
- What barriers to overcome on your journey to DevSecOps?
- What patterns and practices can help?
Managing General Partner, Rain Capital. Previously she held roles at Twistlock, CipherCloud, and Intel Security.
Director, Technology, Federal Civilian CTO Group, Application, Middleware and DevOps Lead
Watch the replay of the episode:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air monthly (and sometimes more!)
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Changing the Game! - April 18, 2019
- Should you use AI to make decisions about your software team? - February 28, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 90: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers - August 21, 2018