This morning on our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we had a great discussion with a killer panel of speakers to talk about Continuous Delivery and Deployment Pipelines.
Organizations practicing DevOps and Continuous Delivery quickly realize the value in “leaning-out” their toolchains and operations. However, they also find that “rigid” standardization can kill creativity and innovation.
During the podcast, we discussed how abstraction and modeling that pipeline can help.
- Ways that teams can create structure for the pipeline?
- How to provide adaptability, security, compliance and governance at scale?
- How to enable shared platform teams to deliver pipelines-as-a-service?
Solutions Engineer @Electric Cloud, focusing on enabling enterprises to adopt ARA through a flexible and technical approach, understanding that every business is different.
Watch the replay of the episode:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air monthly (and sometimes more!)
TICKETS GOING FAST!
DevOps Workshops – London – Jun 27th 2018
Come “up” your DevOps game with practical workshops designed to help you apply DevOps principles in a way that fits your organization’s objectives, unique challenges, and your role in the transformation.
Learn more about it, and find links to sign up here!
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Changing the Game! - April 18, 2019
- Should you use AI to make decisions about your software team? - February 28, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 90: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers - August 21, 2018