Earlier today we had a great time on #c9d9 talking about some of the strategies and patterns for deploying mission-critical apps at scale.
- What are some of the prerequisites for reliably releasing large-scale web applications?
- How do you ensure zero downtime (and quick recovery if things go wrong..) for mission critical apps?
- What are Blue/Green deployments; Feature-flags; Dark Launches, Canary Deployments and Environment Promotion ?
- What are the differences between the deployment patterns, and what does each mean in terms of your architecture, code base or Operations?
Watch the replay of the episode to learn more.
Watch the Replay of this episode:
This episode features:
James has 10 years experience developing for some of the UK’s biggest companies. Currently working on Live event pages within BBC Sport, he’s deeply passionate about Engineering Excellence and runs regular coding dojo’s across teams at the BBC.
@jmurphyuk @developerangst | devangst.com
@vfarcic | technologyconversations.com
Join us on September 22 to discuss best practices – and stories from the trenches – for implementing Agile in large, complex, organizations.
This episode will feature:
Johanna Rothman helps managers and leaders do reasonable things that work. Author of multiple pragmatic books.
@johannarothman | www.jrothman.com/blog/mpd
Todd is a Software Executive with extensive Technical and Business experience, transforming organizations and delivering high performing results.
@AppPerfEng | HP Blogs
An active member of the Agile community, Todd Mis an Engagement Manager for Celerity’s Enterprise Technology Solutions, and a Certified ScrumMaster, Product Owner and Scrum Professional.
@todd_miller11 | Celerity Blogs
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) is a bi-weekly series. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- Webinar Recap: Upskilling: Enterprise DevOps Skills Report Results! - March 5, 2019
- Key Takeaways from Continuous Discussions(#c9d9) Episode 93: 2018 Review and 2019 Predictions - January 3, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 93: 2018 Review and 2019 Predictions - December 11, 2018