My very first c9d9 was a hoot!
This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we had a contentious topic (and, interestingly, turned out to also be a hilarious topic – as we seem to have managed to laugh our way through the entire, lively, discussion):
As DevOps gains more ground with large organizations, is ITIL still necessary?
How is ITIL evolving? Can ITIL and DevOps work together? How?
Tune in to hear about:
- Some of the use cases for mapping DevOps practices into an existing ITIL framework?
- What are some of the challenges?
- What are some best practices for DevOps processes in ITIL- around Change Management, Incident Management, Audit and Compliance, as well as new technologies– such as Microservices and Containers.
Watch the replay of the episode –
This episode features:
On the next episode of #c9d9:
Join us on February 14 to discuss best practices for coordinating CD and traditional pipelines and releases.
This episode will feature:
Michael has been straddling the world of Dev and Ops, now working remotely with teams across the world to help improve their workflows.
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Chris Fulton (see all)
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 61: Mapping DevOps into an ITIL Framework - January 31, 2017
- When is Preflight a Good Idea? - October 1, 2014