This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed ChatOps and DevOps.
Collaboration, shared visibility, and accelerating feedback loops are key tenants of DevOps.
ChatOps embodies all of these.
- How are organizations using ChatOps as an enabler and accelerator for a DevOps transformation?
- What are some common use cases and best practices?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
Michael has been straddling the world of Dev and Ops, now working remotely with teams across the world to help improve their workflows.
Based in Nashville. Has been doing DevOps for companies in the music and healthcare industries for about 5 years.
On the next episode of #c9d9:
Join us on April 11 when we discuss learnings and patterns for scaling Agile that can be applied to starting and scaling a DevOps transformation in the enterprise.
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Changing the Game! - April 18, 2019
- Should you use AI to make decisions about your software team? - February 28, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 90: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers - August 21, 2018