This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed Application Release Automation (ARA).
- What are the key prerequisites for automating and accelerating your software releases?
- How does Application Release Automation help?
- What are some of the challenges – and patterns for success – for ARA at scale?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
SCM with over 15 years as a consultant, DBA, TS manager, and Release Manager experience. My current focus is Continuous Delivery & DevOps.
On the next episode of #c9d9:
Join us on May 23 when we discuss what is continuous testing – versus automated testing – the benefits, challenges and patterns for implementation.
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- Webinar Recap: Upskilling: Enterprise DevOps Skills Report Results! - March 5, 2019
- Key Takeaways from Continuous Discussions(#c9d9) Episode 93: 2018 Review and 2019 Predictions - January 3, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 93: 2018 Review and 2019 Predictions - December 11, 2018