This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed DevOps for Databases.
To release more frequently, you want to extend DevOps practices to the DB tier – treating it as an integral part of your automated delivery pipeline.
However, databases are different from source code, and pose unique challenges to Continuous Delivery.
- What are some of the challenges for building, testing and deploying database changes?
- What are some patterns and best practices for reliably deploying DBs as part of your CD pipeline?
Watch the replay of the episode:
This episode features:
Join us tomorrow for a special episode of #c9d9:
Join us tomorrow, July 12, for a special episode of #c9d9 featuring Mark Imbriaco, Dr. Nicole Forsgren and Dr. Tapabrata (Topo) Pal. Our panelists dive-in to some of our favorite findings and takeaways from the 2017 State of DevOps Report.
This episode will feature:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Changing the Game! - April 18, 2019
- Should you use AI to make decisions about your software team? - February 28, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 90: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers - August 21, 2018