This morning on our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed Continuous Monitoring and DevOps.
In DevOps, monitoring is ubiquitous.
To ensure uptime, optimize user experience and business impact, you need to be continuously monitoring your applications, infrastructure, security vulnerabilities, logs.. – as well as your delivery pipeline itself and release milestones.
- How has monitoring evolved in today’s DevOps era?
- As we “shift-left” monitoring, what are some patterns and tips to keep in mind to take your reliability (and incident management) to the next level?
Our panelists were:
Managing Research Director for Hybrid Cloud, the Software Defined Data Center, Machine Learning and Cognitive Computing at Enterprise Management Associates.
Watch the replay of the episode:
On the next episode of Continuous Discussions (#c9d9):
Join us on Tuesday, August 22 to discuss best practices for deploying and orchestrating containers, and how to operationalize containers for enterprise work loads.
This episode will feature:
Leader in container systems and co-authored “The DevOps Handbook” along with Gene Kim, Patrick Debois and Jez Humble.
Krish is an industry analyst focused on Modern Enterprise. He founded Rishidot Research, a firm that helps enterprise CIOs navigate modern cloud services
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday. See all episodes here.
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Changing the Game! - April 18, 2019
- Should you use AI to make decisions about your software team? - February 28, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 90: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers - August 21, 2018