This morning on our Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we had a great panel of speakers to talk about the importance of architecture for your DevOps efforts and delivery success.
The architecture of both your application and your delivery pipeline itself matters A LOT. Often more than the specific technologies you choose to use.
- What are some proven architecture patterns and best practices to enable effective DevOps?
- What are some new (and old) technologies and how they do/don’t help?
- How to future-proof your app and pipeline design for what comes next?
Our panelists were:
Watch the replay of the episode:
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air monthly (and sometimes more!)
Latest posts by Anders Wallgren (see all)
- Changing the Game! - April 18, 2019
- Should you use AI to make decisions about your software team? - February 28, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 90: Gene Kim and DOES’18 Speakers - August 21, 2018