As we’re gearing up for DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES15) happening this October, we have been hosting several video chats to discuss some of the most pressing issues that large enterprises (the ‘horses’) face when implementing DevOps to transform the way they are delivering valuable software to their users.
For over a decade, Electric Cloud has been helping these horses deliver better software faster in some of the biggest, most complex environments in the world.
This time, we’ll put a special focus on automation and how it is helping teams improve delivery cycle time, reduce risk, and stay ahead of the competition.
- Is DevOps part of their company culture, or did it take “heroic efforts” to push their transformation?
- How is Automation used in their Dev and Ops environments?
- How does Automation help them address security and compliance?
- What DevOps performance metrics are impacted and improved through Automation?
- And more!
This live event features these speakers from DevOps Enterprise Summit:
Dominic Faraone | Software Engineer, CenturyLink
Attend Dominic’s talk at DOES15: Implementing CI/CD for Legacy Applications
Josh Steckler | Software Engineer, Bose Corporation
Attend Josh’s talk at DOES15: Automating Automation: Build Environments, On-Demand
Lucas Gravley | Build Architect, HP
Attend Lucas’ talk at DOES15: Self-Healing And Monitoring in a DevOps World
Manish Aggarwal | Software Engineer, Intel
Attend Manish’ talk at DOES15: From Chore to Competitive Advantage: Using Automation to Transform Service Delivery
Manuel Edwards | Systems Engineering Manager, E*TRADE
Attend Manuel’s talk at DOES15: How Wall Street Does Continuous Delivery
Tanay Nagjee | Solutions Architect , Electric Cloud
Attend Tanay’s talk at DOES15: Better Continuous Integration with Test Acceleration
Latest posts by Sam Fell (see all)
- Webinar Recap: Upskilling: Enterprise DevOps Skills Report Results! - March 5, 2019
- Key Takeaways from Continuous Discussions(#c9d9) Episode 93: 2018 Review and 2019 Predictions - January 3, 2019
- Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) Podcast, Episode 93: 2018 Review and 2019 Predictions - December 11, 2018