Lean, Agile, SAFE, and DevOps are all great ways to improve software delivery, but they can’t overcome long-standing organization habits.
Yesterday, John Willis (Electric Cloud advisor and co-author of The DevOps Handbook) and Anders Wallgren (CTO, Electric Cloud) discussed the “7 Deadly Diseases of DevOps” that inhibit IT organizational success. They also shared their wisdom on how to uncover – and cure – these diseases through organization forensics and measurement.
Watch the replay to listen in to these industry veterans describe how to find and eliminate the Seven Deadly Diseases of DevOps, namely:
- Invisible Work
- Management System Toil
- Tribal Knowledge
- Misaligned Incentives
- Incongruent Organizational Design
- Complexity Management
- Security and Compliance Theatre
Latest posts by Tim Johnson (see all)
- Webinar Recap: Buying Time and Iterations with ElectricAccelerator v11 - March 4, 2019
- Key Takeaways for “Continuous Compliance and DevSecOps in Times of GDPR, HIPAA and SOX” - February 25, 2019
- Webinar Recap: Continuous Compliance and DevSecOps - February 13, 2019