Software and IT community is invited to join Gene and fellow DOES15 participants for Live Video Discussion on the ‘Top Five Challenges Facing the DevOps Community’
Gene Kim is a DevOps enthusiast, researcher and co-author of the best-selling book “The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps and Helping Your Business Win,” and the founder of IT Revolution.
This live video chat features several members of the DOES15 programming committee and fellow speakers, including:
- Cornelia Davis, director of platform engineering in the Cloud Foundry team at Pivotal
- Tom Limoncelli, site reliability engineer at StackOverFlow.com
- Ralph Loura, chief information officer at HP Enterprise Group
- Neil Manvar, solutions architect at Sauce Labs, Inc.
- Heather Mickman, senior group manager at Target
- Chivas Nambiar, director of systems engineering at Verizon
- Terri Potts, technical director at Raytheon Software
- Anders Wallgren, chief technology officer at Electric Cloud
DevOps practices are being adopted by some of the largest and most innovative organizations on the planet, and they’re seeing the benefits of delivering better software faster across every industry. In a special video chat gearing up for the upcoming DevOps Enterprise Summit (DOES15), Gene Kim and fellow speakers will discuss how large enterprises (the ‘horses’) are doing DevOps, focusing on how they address the top 5 challenges facing the DevOps community today – which are also the key focus points for this year’s conference:
- How do we deal with automated testing, specifically for legacy environments
- How to address culture and leadership issues, particularly around transitioning and transformation
- Organizational designof roles and responsibilities
- How to address IT security and compliance issues
- What metrics should organizations use to track their DevOps implementation and performance.
Attendees will learn how each of the participants is addressing these challenges and get a taste for what’s to come at DevOps Enterprise Summit – happening October 19-21 in San Francisco.
Friday, September 4, 2015 at 10 a.m. PDT
Join for free at: https://plus.google.com/u/1/events/c8cutfv384id0tocovsvejfda14
About Electric Cloud, Inc.
Electric Cloud is the leader in enterprise Continuous Delivery and DevOps automation. We help organizations developing mobile, embedded systems and enterprise web/IT applications deliver better software faster by automating and accelerating build, test and deployment processes at scale. Industry leaders like Qualcomm, SpaceX, Cisco, GE, Gap and E*TRADE use Electric Cloud solutions and services to boost DevOps productivity and Agile throughput.
© 2003-2015 Electric Cloud, Inc. All rights reserved. Electric Cloud, ElectricInsight, ElectricAccelerator, Electric Make, ElectricCommander, ElectricDeploy and SparkBuild are trademarks of Electric Cloud. PTC, PartnerAdvantage and PTC Integrity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Parametric Technology Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.