This case study of a medium enterprise computer software company is based on a April 2014 survey of ElectricFlow customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service. The profiled company asked to have their name blinded to protect their confidentiality.
- Purchased ElectricFlow to solve the following challenges:
- Continuous builds on many platforms
- Creates the following kinds of software:
- Software designed to run on a desktop computer or server (Web/IT)
- Software designed to run on a device (Embedded)
- Purchased ElectricFlow because of the following factors:
- The use of properties to drive dynamic processes
- The job-step parallelization and acceleration
- The ability to use existing tools and processes
- The system scalability
- Realized the following benefits with ElectricFlow:
- Improved IT infrastructure utilization
- Realized faster troubleshooting of failures in the software delivery process
- Uses ElectricFlow to benefit the following groups:
- Software engineering teams
- Build engineering teams
- QA engineering teams
- Release engineering teams
- Rated the increase of speed with ElectricFlow on the following tasks related to software delivery:
- Software builds: faster
- QA testing: faster
- Their overall software development process is Up to 2x faster with ElectricFlow.
- Improved their IT infrastructure utilization by more than 75 with ElectricFlow.