HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) enables IT staff in multiple roles to manage activities associated with the core application lifecycle, from requirements through development, testing, defect management, and readiness for delivery.
Application Lifecycle Management software enables you to manage across functionality, performance, and security-from a single software platform with a unified repository, consistent user experience, and customizable dashboard. ALM 11 also offers traceability of requirements and real-time status through testing, development, and change management.
- Plan and track projects and releases from a single dashboard for predictability
- Use requirements to align business and IT
- Integrate with development for complete traceability
- Application Lifecycle Management 11 supports multiple lifecycle methodologies
- Unify functional, performance, security quality management
The HP ALM plugin connects to HP’s Application Lifecycle Management tool via command line and passes the user-provided parameters, allowing you to create and specify different configurations and Test Sets to be executed from ElectricFlow. The plugin provides the below capabilities:
- Create and store different configurations
- Execute test sets in Application Lifecycle Management
- Retrieve test set information from Application Lifecycle Management
- Capture test set execution results